Doesn’t everyone want a job that allows them to get up every morning and go to work they truly enjoy?
Whether they are:
- Individuals who are unemployed and just starting their career journey
- Individuals who are employed and moving their career forward
- Individuals who are parents or retirees and want to get back to work
- Individuals who are looking for a job with a more comfortable schedule
- Individuals who are not comfortable working from home
- Individuals who want to work from home
- Individuals who are entrepreneurial
- Individuals who have been justice system involved
- Individuals who speak a language other than English
- Individuals who do not drive or own a car
- Individuals of any age
- Individuals of any race
- Individuals of any ability challenge
- Individuals of any marital status
- Individuals of any sex or gender identity
- Individuals of any cultural background
- Individuals of any religion
We are all individuals who can fit comfortably into today’s workplace!
Why everyone needs a Fast Track Comfort Career Audit™
As a workforce development professional and an individual with an invisible disability who has used the workforce development system personally, Rich observed that our existing disability employment service delivery system was inadequate to meet his needs and the needs of many individuals with disabilities.
Although our workforce development system can provide excellent support for those individuals who have more severe disabilities or who require more complex workplace accommodations, the work-based vocational assessments typically provided may not meet the needs of many career seekers with disabilities.
Many students who have graduated from colleges and universities have used our workforce development system and still struggle to get hired and to maximize their potential at work. Rich has heard many stories of government-funded programs that could not fully empower neurodiverse career seekers. Parents of older children told even more desperate stories as they became more and more concerned for the welfare of their children after they were no longer able to help support them.
In response, Rich developed the Fast Track Comfort Career Audit™, a career planning tool that combines the power of the Harrison Assessment predictive analytic talent management system with CFACE™, his Comfortable Fit Approach for Career Exploration™. The Audit combines cutting-edge predictive analytic technology with humanity and empathy. Rich also designed the Audit to work for any career seeker, not just for individuals with disabilities.
About our Fast Track Comfort Career Audit™
Our Fast Track Comfort Career Audit™ empowers career seekers to move past their worst fears and create their Comfort Job. It combines the power of the Harrison Assessment predictive analytic talent management system with CFACE™, our Comfortable Fit Approach for Career Exploration™.
Creating a realistic career plan was never quicker or easier!
- Learn valuable career planning skills.
- Review over 700 job-specific career options and identify the ones you are certain to enjoy.
- Identify your strengths, task preferences, interests, preferred work environment, interpersonal skills, decision-making style, motivational level, and leadership capacity.
- Learn to match your qualifications with employer expectations to ensure getting hired.
- Analyze 175 personal behavioral character factors.
- Identify weaker characteristics to improve performance and maximize job satisfaction.
- Identify stronger characteristics to improve your confidence and self-esteem.
Powered by the Harrison Assessment
The Harrison Assessment helps our clients see their individuality. It uses predictive analytics to identify 175 character traits. Our clients identify the positive character traits that they would enjoy using. They also learn about the traits that are less enjoyable for them to use.
With this self-awareness, our clients work with their Comfort Career Coach to decide on valuable practices for daily living that they may not enjoy but that they are willing to commit to practicing. Gradually, our clients are able to stretch themselves beyond their comfort zone. Exercising a few character traits that they don’t really enjoy using can be a real game-changer for any career seeker and improve their comfortable fit.
Every Fast Track Comfort Career Audit includes a personal Harrison Assessment Career Navigator System which describes over 700 job-specific career options.
Training videos are included with every Career Navigator System. Our clients have total access to their systems at any time. Revisiting the Harrison Assessment Career Navigator System is a powerful tool that can be used at any time along your Comfort Career Journey to help you identify your career options.
Here are the Harrison Assessment career reports available with every system:
- Your Greatest Strengths Report identifies your highest priorities, your values, and the thoughts and behaviors you love the most.
- Career Development Report which describes your task preferences, interests, preferred work environment, interpersonal skills, decision-making style, motivational level, and leadership capacity.
- Career Options Report that lists the jobs you enjoy by education level and employment sector.
- Career Enjoyment Analysis Reports; you can select up to ten job-specific reports which take a deep dive and analyze your individual traits and a specific job.
Review the videos in this brochure to learn more about
the Harrison Career Navigator System.
Our CFACE Career Planning Tool
We believe that teaching an individual how to plan their career and then suggesting the job search resources they need is the most valuable service we can provide. No matter how professional an employment support program may be or how helpful a career coach is, they can never “get you a job”, nor should they. Although professionals may provide support, only you can convince an employer to hire you.
We developed CFACE™, the Comfortable Fit Approach for Career Exploration™ to help you take the actions required for a successful job search. Our clients learn about their personal motivators and demotivators, establish clear realistic goals, and with a supportive Team, are empowered to take the important actions needed every day to create their Comfort Job. How can our CFACE career planning tool help you?
We teach our clients the Six Simple Qualifications for Career Exploration™ and how their qualifications need to match the qualification criteria used by employers.
Your Comfort Career Coach can help you discover these important aspects of yourself.
- I AM
- I NEED
- I CAN
- I SHOULD
- MY WAY
- I WILL
We teach our clients to navigate their Comfort Career Journey™.
- We teach our clients about the Four Hangouts™ they will find themselves in along their Journey.
- We discuss how it feels to be in each Hangout; Comfortable or Uncomfortable?
- We help our clients understand the actions they must take to move from the Fantasy of unemployment to the reality of working and earning money.
- We coach our clients to select the best people to support them on their Comfort Career Journey; their Comfort Career Connection Team™. They learn the difference between a caring family member and an appropriate Team member.
- We help our clients connect with mental wellness and employment support professionals that can support them on their journey.
Your Journey may be uncomfortable for a while, however, if you work your plan you can create your Comfort Job.
1) Use your Harrison Career Navigator System to identify a Next Step Job that you will enjoy as much as possible and commit yourself to get hired to do that job.
2) Identify your Comfort Company, where they will want you to become part of their team.
3) Use your Harrison Career Navigator System to identify the Comfort Job that you will enjoy for a lifetime.
4) Learn the skills you need to become an expert at your Comfort Job.